Executive coaching is a program of support and development for leaders. Leaders and managers in the organisations like the NHS work use executive coaching to improve their performance. Executive coaching improves promotion prospects.
Executive coaching provides a challenging and supportive working partnership that benefits the individual and the organisation in which they work.
It’s about improving performance – through developing skills, confidence and focus. The Executive Coaching Consultancy has built a track record coaching leaders, directors and high potential senior executives in a wide variety of sectors including education NHS Private and public sector.
Clients describe their executive coaching as “empowering, practical and focused”. Executive coach create robust, strong and confidence-building working partnerships which are underpinned by sound coaching principles and well validated techniques.
- Defining coaching objectives early on in each assignment, encompassing both short term goals and longer term aspirations. To incorporate an organisational dimension, the manager is frequently involved at the outset.
- An important part of this process is an understanding of how the individual is working currently, as well as reflecting on their key strengths and challenges.
- The coaching supports the individual to think creatively and develop their thinking to produce realistic and effective strategies for them and for their organisations.
- The coach supports the individual as they pursue the achievement of their goals. The coach will focus on execution of intentions, retain emphasis on success and capture learning.
- The format of the coaching is based on an agreed period of time or number of sessions which is determined by the client’s agenda and needs.